Thursday, June 6, 2013

Look Who's Got a New Paint Job!

I have been a lot more hesitant than I like about putting out new postings this past month, partially due to being busier than usual, but also due to me waiting for a piece of artwork that I can proudly display as not only being descriptive of the blog, but also as descriptive as possible of "me." And so, without further ado, I present a wonderful new banner for the Basement Fan blog, created by Tominalley, who's artistic prowess has been an absolute joy to watch as it grows and matures alongside the artist.









With the jolt of sheer creativity generated by my first impressions of this image, I intend on posting quite a bit more often. I have had a lot of new Ideas that reminded me why I started the blog in the first place; the storage bin for all the crazy and/or insightful things that go on inside my head. And now all that's left... is the doing.....

(If you want to see more of Tominalley's art, check her out on her Deviant Art Page. As you can see, she does Commissions!)

No comments:

Post a Comment