Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Have Returned. (for now)

Hey internet, sorry I haven't posted anything in at least one forever. Getting a job in conjunction with me breaking my junky old laptop with an already busted keyboard has made making time to write in this space more than difficult. Especially considering how lazy I am in general.

Anywho, I've been doing a lot. Pacific Rim was freaking awesome, wished I saw it more than once. The Theros MTG Expansion is pretty sweet, probably talk about it more when I get a Fat Pack. My Uncle had a heart attack, but he's doing fine now, and I'm getting to see him more often, which is nice. And there's loads of stuff more to talk about when I finally get into a position when I can update this space on a whim. Hopefully to happen in the upcoming week or so when I finally get Mah Ohne SmartFone! I have a pretty good Idea of what I want to get, but I'm still Ironing out the details. And that will be shortly followed up with a brand spanking new laptop that hopefully has a smaller capacity to overheat and fry itself like my last one did. But I suppose it all depends on how much money I have left over by Black Friday, due to exuberant amounts of spending on other projects that will be discussed as I continue to update, which hopefully will be getting close to regular now that I have a fun idea that will put things on this blog more regularly than movie reviews or video game/tv show thoughts/impressions.

All 10 of you who have waited patiently for me to put something here, I thank you. I'll be posting later today, and potentially every day after, with my Random Thought of the Day. My job, and the odd chores my Grandfather has me do around the place, leave my mind free to wander, and some of the stuff I think about is just so out there, even I'm surprised by it. I'll be putting up one a day, just with some crazy idea, funny realization, or just plain weird thought that popped into my head that's interesting enough to share.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment